Our MISSION at Old Pro Productions is to tell better sex worker stories and our VISION is to change the stories people tell about sex workers. Because changing the story changes everything.
Old Pro Implementer | Remote
Project & Job Description
Old Pro Productions, Inc. is a multimedia production company dedicated to changing the stories people tell about sex work. Our flagship project is The Oldest Profession Podcast, we also facilitate the #OldProProject, produce a weekly newsletter, monthly panel, and special events like the Celebration of Life for Margo St. James. We are developing two upcoming documentary projects, a weekly sex worker rights news show, and two live shows, Old Pro Show and Whore’s Eye View.
We need someone who can help us track pitches, promotion, and update our production calendar, CRM, and social media. We are hiring someone who can commit to learning and applying systems to help produce and promote a variety of content and events.
Starting rate is $25 an hour, 15 – 25 hours a week.
Requirements & Preferences
- Initiate and track podcast, press, and promotion pitches
- Update CRM weekly
- Keep content calendar updated
- Prepare and send promotion packages for podcasts, guest appearances, social media, newsletter content, and events
- Collaborate on social media posts
- Update monthly team meeting presentation
- Update WordPress websites, including SEO and new posts
- Knowledge of: WordPress, SEO, Canva, AirTable, Clickup, Later, InShot, Mojo, YouTube, Instagram
- Ability to Google processes you don’t know and read or watch tutorials before asking for assistance
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Self motivated, driven, and accountable to deliverables
- Comfort working remotely in collaboration with a team is a must
- Demonstrated interest and a passion for the mission of the project is a must!
- POC, trans, and non-binary current and former sex workers encouraged to apply
About the Job
- $20 an hour 15 – 20 hours a week to start. We expect this to develop into a $25 an hour 25 – 35 hour job by the end of the summer.
- Attend monthly (virtual) meetings with the entire Old Pro, Inc team
- Weekly (virtual) meeting with a team member you report to
- Work with the production and promotion team
- Use cloud based tools such as Google Docs and Airtable to collaborate remotely
How to Apply
We are accepting applications until June 1st.
Send your resume as a PDF attachment in an email expressing your interest to email@example.com with the following information.
Please write “Old Pro Implementer – Job Application” in the subject line. Make your cover letter the body of the email, which will be used as a writing sample. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Your name and the city you live in
- What about this project is interesting or exciting to you?
- What past experience do you have that makes you a good candidate for this position? Please share links to past projects.
- What would help you feel supported in this role? What are your expectations of the team at Old Pro Inc.?
- In the cover letter, please indicate where you heard about the position
- Anything else you want us to know about you?
As an attachment to the email, please include an image of a red upside down umbrella on a black background that is under 200kb in size, so we can see that you are detail oriented and have thoroughly read through these application requests